"THE GOAL IS TO PROVIDE AN ENVIRONMENT THAT ALLOWS STUDENTS TO BEcome HEALTHIER IN ALL AREAS OF THEIR LIVES AS A RESULT OF THEIR COMMITMENT TO DANCE"
Calgary Regional Ballet is a multi-service training school providing specialized instruction for professionally minded dancers and athletes within the region. The school also provides an outstanding ballet program to inspire and prepare younger students.
The school's ballet curriculum is designed exclusively for committed dancers and requires an audition for acceptance in certain levels.
Additional programs are developed for clients (individuals or teams) and customized for performance enhancement and injury prevention. Consultations are required for these custom programs.
Calgary Regional Ballet can provide ballet training in collaboration with other dance schools as a sub-contracted program. This option is best suited for competitive studios looking to elevate the technical foundation they are providing for their competitive students to achieve greater success in their other genres of study.
Calgary Regional Ballet will:
- provide specialized training in a challenging and encouraging environment.
- care for and address the individual needs of student athletes with an emphasis on health and injury prevention.
- motivate students in developing the life long skills of hard work, perseverance, resiliency, self discipline, and responsibility over their training
- increase the physical and mental capabilities of athletes and performers
- support creativity and the artistic development of the dancers in training.
- prepare dancers for extensive performance opportunities.